Delaware Field Hockey Camps @ University of Delaware – Newark DE Registration Information
Early-Bird Special Discounts
The Next Level Camp Residence Fee: $485 ($40 off) per participant when registered and paid in full by March 15, 2013
Shoot & Save / Preseason Prep Camps Residence Fee: $465 ($30 off) per participant when registered and paid in full by March 15th 2013
Discount Terms & Conditions: The Early Bird Special applies to every individual including those registering as part of a team. Participants who have not paid in full after March 15th will not be eligible for the Early-Bird Special and will be charged the full amount for the selected camp.
DFHC offers the option to sign up for individual days of each camp. If you would like to pursue this option, contact us at email@example.com - we will then provide directions to register.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Non-Refundable Charge: A $100 non-refundable charge is part of each registration
- Refund Requests: Requests must be submitted in writing, via email, up to 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the first day of the registered camp session. Registered player, parent or guardian can request a refund (minus the $100 non-refundable charge) by emailing Delaware Field Hockey Camps at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you receive a confirmation that the email was received by Delaware Field Hockey Camps before the two-week deadline.
- No refunds will be provided if registrations are canceled by phone, nor if the cancelation occurs after the two-week deadline (2 weeks prior to the first day of the registered camp session).
- Injury at Camp: If a participant has to leave camp due to an injury that occured at camp, the participant will receive a 50% credit for a Delaware Field Hockey Camp the following year (2013).
- No refunds due to severe weather.
Key & Meal Card Deposit
Each overnight camp participant must mail in a 'key & meal card deposit' check of $75. Upon returning the key & meal card at Check Out the check will be shred.
Each Commuter camp participant (during all July camps) must mail in a 'meal card deposit' check of $50. Upon returning the meal card at Check Out, the check will be shred.
IMPACT Sports & Health is very selective in securing the camp staff for all Delaware Field Hockey Camps. The camp staff (comprised of Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Camp Counselors and Certified Athletic Trainers) are mature, friendly, respectful and responsible individuals that are hand-picked, screened and instructed by the camp director.
The staff consists of current and former NCAA field hockey Head and Assistant Coaches (D1, D2 and D3) and foreign coaches.
There will be 24/7 supervision of all camp participants by the camp staff.
There will be medical / athletic training coverage 24/7 from the start through the end of camp. Delaware Field Hockey Camps hires Certified Athletic Trainers who will be on site during all hockey moments and also stay in the dorms.
Delaware Field Hockey Camps practices a pro-active philosophy "better to prevent than to cure." We encourage all camp participants to stay hydrated (water, Gatorade), use their down time to relax and nap, and check in with a Coach, Counselor or Certified Athletic Trainer when they do not feel well. The Delaware Field Hockey Camp Staff is there to assist each camp participant and family with an excellent overall experience so, "help us so that together we are able to prevent than having to cure."
What to Bring To Camp